4 de setembro de 2008

you only live once

Realmente a vida são dois dias. E eu nem gosto do carnaval.
Mais uma vez recorro a Julian Casanova.
Parece adequado, não acham?

Some people think
they're always right.

Others are quiet and uptight.
Others they seem so very nice.

Inside they might feel
sad and wrong

29 different attributes
And only 7 that you like,
20 ways to see the world.
Or 20 ways to start a fight.

Don't get up.
I can't see the sunshine.
I'll be waiting for you baby,

'Cause I'm through.
Sit me down. Shut me up.
I'll calm down
And I'll get along with you.

Oh men don't notice
what they got.

Women think of that a lot.
1,000 ways to please your man.
Not even 1 requires a plan.

Countless add religions too.

It doesn't matter which you choose.
One stubborn way to turn your back.
This I've tried, and now refuse.
Don't get up.
I can't see the sunshine.
I'll be waiting for you, baby
'cause I'm through
Sit me down. Shut me up

I'll calm down
and I'll get along with you.

Sem comentários: